This is your opportunity to set the rules, and shape the standard for how content is consumed on mobile devices.
Cultivate ideas in a Developer's environment and get critical feedback.
- Be part of a conversation in a nourishing community of architects and programmers.
- Get access to a repository of knowledge and innovative technologies.
Gain visibility to an array of distribution channels from the entire mobile eco-system.
- Tap into resources of potential partners, buyers, and suppliers.
Take advantage of the marketing channels and marketing tools provided by HQME.org.
- Join webinar or event panels.
- Get in on press releases.
- Get booth space in HQMETM participating conferences.
- Minimize your development efforts
- Leverage industry marketing and gain traction for your applications
- Participate in Developer Plug Fests and showcase your applications
- Capitalize on aggressive, low-to-no-cost to you, marketing opportunities
- Get introductions through the HQME™ network
Become an HQME developer
The HQME SDK is based, in part, on the IEEE P2200/D2 draft standard. In some cases, additional APIs were added to support functionality not explicitly mandated in the standard draft. This release is for the Android platform only.
By providing this information, I consent to the use and processing of my personal information for the purposes of marketing communications regarding HQME™, including phone calls and surveys. I further understand that my personal information may be transferred across international borders for processing by SanDisk or its service providers in the United States or other countries that may have less protective data protection laws than the jurisdiction in which I reside, and I consent to such transfer. I understand that I will have the opportunity to unsubscribe at anytime.