Mobile network operators
- Shape the standard to ensure full control of how data consuming apps access the network.
Content Providers and Studios
- Encourage service engagement and user commitment by pushing relevant content to boost activity.
- Increase subscription transactions from existing users through time shifting and load shifting.
- Maximize device capabilities with no increased BOM cost.
- Gain access to engineering support and R&D resources
- Expand your product's distribution channels through the HQME™ network
- Earn sponsorship at events and get panel member status at industry conferences
- Leverage HQME's marketing assets and consultancy services
Incoming leverages the HQME™ SDK to create an enhanced mobile video experience. Incoming learns and predicts the type of mobile videos you love to watch, then downloads those videos to your Smartphone or tablet via low-cost Wi-Fi data only.
Applicaster is a comprehensive suite of remotely managed solutions for live and on demand video applications for mobile platforms, first and foremost - Apple's iOS devices. Applicaster offers an end-to-end solution for broadcasters, media companies providing for rapid deployment, flexible billing models, and tangible ROI.
Penthera's software systems solve the problem of delivering high-quality TV, movies, apps, firmware updates, music, podcasts, and other media to a mobile device, over any wireless network. We deploy on behalf of service providers, OEMs, content owners, and large enterprises.
Quicksilver Software, Inc. is a leading independent developer of games, educational software, military training applications and consumer software. The company develops for Windows, MacOS X, and various mobile and Web platforms. Recent products include VH1 Classic presents Intellivision for iPad and iPhone.